From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tim Kerns
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 9:30 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] New Recording LAW in effect today?

I caught a brief report on FoxNews today about a requirement for keeping

copies of E-mail. It seems that we may be required to maintain a copy
for
use at later time for criminal courts. Anyone know of this or have more
info
on it? Is it every ISP or only Corporations. This could be
disasterious.....
sell alot of storage devices... The Foxnews report says the requirement
begins today and as usual not a lot of detail.

Tim Kerns
CV-Access, Inc.

computer viruses(190).

computer viruses(42).