To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 3:01 PM
Subject: [WISPA] I missed billing a customer for 15 months !

Hi.  About 15 months ago I had my main tower get hit by lightning
(catastrophic hit). It took me a little while to get all of the bugs worked
out with the repairs.  During this time I had a customer's credit card get
declined. I deactivated his card, then forgot to move him to our invoicing
system.  He never called to say "hey - I'm not getting billed" (imagine
that), and I just now did a credit card check to find this problem.  What
would you do?

a) My mistake - let it go.  Bill him from the current month.

b) Try to bill his CC for the full amount (ouch!!)  (Our customers sign an
agreement that we will automatically bill their CC monthly).

c) Send him a bill for the full amount.

d) Disconnect his service and let the past "un-charges" slide, then charge
him $200 to reconnect his service.

e) Any other ideas?

I am opting for "a" above because it was my mistake.

Thanks,

Brad H