From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jon Langeler
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:06 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Alvarion Comnet Radios have arrived

Marlon, if that's the type of product your looking for, I'll save you
the hassle of looking (and you can come back to this post in 5-10 years
to make your conclusions on my recommendation) because your best best is

to go with canopy or wait until a 5GHz 802.16e solution comes out(not
likely soon). If Alvarion would get an actual ENGINEER to debate about
their RF technology compared to others on-list, that would be the day
:-)

Jon Langeler
Michwave Tech.

computer viruses(190).