Certainly you can do committed rate business class services with unlicensed
products.  WMUX, Terabridge, Trango just to name a few.  Are they
interchangeable in application?  Nope, they require you use the right
product for the job at hand.  What may work well on one project may not on
the next.

Interference typically isn't temporary...at least not around these parts!
No, you need to engineer the link with enough forethought and available
tools on hand to give yourself options in the event a link does begin to
incur interference.

In our experience the VL was erratic in its ability to consistently produce
the same end result day in and day out.  Alvarion, me and the third party
client all knew before hand the site was very RF unfriendly.  I visited the
site personally to run surveys before any gear was deployed.  We spent the
better part of a month with Alvarion trying to get the VL to produce a
consistent level of throughput at any level without success.  Just as I
began to believe we had it licked we would get another call from the client.
The really frustrating part of all this is the throughput would vary
depending on just how busy the other gear in the area was.  The busiest
times of day is when we realized the link really suffered.

I felt obligated to share our VL results here because Marlon indicated he
was looking for a business class product.  VL is not that...at least not in
our book.

Best,

Brad