From: Marlon K. Schafer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:49 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Muni networks, the good, bad and ugly

Now for the next phase that should happen.

EL should come to WISPA and work a deal with wisps nationwide.  WE provide
access to them on OUR networks.  Then EL stops loosing dialup customers in
Ephrata and Moses Lake.  But no need to spend the 2 million :-)

Hmmm, maybe I'm still ahead of the game after all?  grin
marlon