Matt Liotta wrote:

Is this a statement of "I've used SSH and found it wanting," or "I haven't done this but I don't think it'd work"?

Of course I have used SSH. That was one of the applications I was planning on using when I bought the phone. I have since learned my lesson.

Why didn't you just say so in the first place? Instead of all the dancing about with "I don't think you'll like it," just say "I used it, and here's what I didn't like."

To try pulling things back on track (too late), what viable alternatives are there? If a Blackberry or Q is too small to use effective, and a UMPC-style device is too big, what's left?

David Smith
MVN.net