I object to this. Here is an example of what I have done regarding my
interactions with the FCC in the last year:

I was on a conference call with several ranking members of the FCC about a
year ago. One of the people on the call was the head of enforcement in DC. I
had recently purchased a pair of Alvarion backhaul radios and used my
existing (already installed and aimed) Gabriel parabolics from my previous
EX-1 link as opposed to the flat panels that they came with. I was getting
fed up with their whole certified system crap. I asked the enforcement guy
to tell me if I had broken the law. I was very frank and nearly yelling at
the guy. I asked him to wear my shoes for one time and told him the scenario
and asked him what he would do in my shoes. He promptly told me that there
is no reason to ever break the law. (He never answered the question because
he did not know if I had broken the law or not. None of them in DC knew the
answer which was my point)  I told him, in front of many in this association
and on the phone at FCC headquarters to come and arrest me and to be sure
and arrest the 3000 other people who had done the same thing between DC and
Illinois on the way to get me. If that is not taking a stand and showing
some balls then kiss my rear quarters. I took a stand with enforcement in DC
for you. So get off my ass. By the way, I'll take my week's removal from
this week for cussing if that was too much. I have had it with Mr.
Conspiracy always slamming us here. So Muddy, when is the last time you told
a federal official to come and get you in regard to standing up or our
industry?
Scriv