From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of RickG
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 10:46 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [Tranzeo] New Update - Tranzeo/Mtik
disconnectissueOct7th, 2008

Great post Tom!
As I mentioned earlier, we used to give $20. A study by my marketing
person showed 90% of our new installs were referrals. The interesting
part was when asked, the referrer said they would've provided the
referral whether or not the $20 was offered.
-RickG

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Tom DeReggi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>