We have a competitor that uses lots of them and they seem well made.
Seems to be an expensive way to get wifi or b/g signal around. They can
be synchronized and run on a single frequency, which is a bonus.

I'd rather use other gear with antennas chosen for the gain, coverage,
and polarity of my choice. I'm not a propenent of mesh systems in
general.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 08:43:45PM -0800, CHUCK  PROFITO wrote:
> Has anybody on the list deployed these?
> Has anybody flashed the ubiquity units to these?
> SkyGateway Series
> http://www.skypilot.com/products/skygateway.php

/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL
    KB1IOJ        |   Broadband Internet Access, Dialup, and Hosting
 http://f64.nu/   |   for Midcoast Maine    http://www.midcoast.com/
*/