Hi,

I can tell you right now I have a written quote from a
distributor/reseller for quantity 200 radios at less than $200 each.

The other company I was speaking about is doing 1,000 installs per
month. $160 per radio is the number I have heard (and seems reasonable
based on that quantity compared to my pricing at 200 radios).

Travis
Microserv