If you're using nstreme for point to multipoint OR wds be sure you're
running a very very recent version of ROS!

Nstreme used to not work well at all on APs with 10-20+ customers.  I
believe the new wireless package is included as of 3.16.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St