I would tell you to ask the ISP in San Jose about ATT's billing
practices, but they are no longer in business.
It seems that 1 day they got a bill for some stupid amount of outbound
minutes for their *inbound only* T-1's and were given hours to pay or
they would be shut off. They weren't able to react quickly enough and
ATT pulled the plug. Apparently this has been a common problem as I have
heard of others in the same boat.

John