Matt, you said you needed to provide a reason why you did not suggest
Aperto. Would it not be preferrable to provide a real reason, not
something that is based on a weak deduction, e.g. Aperto issues few PRs
so they must not do any business?

We are not nearly so large as my friends at Alvarion to be sure (who
uses PRs sparringly, in a manner I support and respect). But we are also
far different then the three small publicly-held companies under very
severe financial survival diress (as in they have publicly announced
they are searching for options in order to survive) who need to issue
customer PRs.

I'd also argue that we are right-sized for the 3650 space -- big enough
to have some of the best scientific minds in WiMAX (look at our patents
and role in creating the 802.16 standard), yet small enough to actually
REALLY care about the business of North American WISPs, not just
carriers.

Aperto should be on any and everyone's list going in to the WiMAX game.
In other words, check us out before checking us off. I think you know me
fairly well and that I'd not tie my horse to any firm I did not deeply
respect and think more than capable.

Regards,

Patrick Leary
Aperto Networks