> Cell radius= 30km

> The point is for a TCO, that's one tower site to cover a
> 20km radius, meaning less leases per month of 1k or more, so isntead of 4
> tower sites to cover this area ( and pay 4k per month )

So...how are you breaking the laws of physics with this system? Unless
you are serving the middle of the dessert then you probably need to
back your cell radius down to say 3km. I see above you use 2 different
cell radius figures. Is it possible you are overstating expectations
in a big way here Jeff? I am a proponent of WiMax but I am getting
sick and tired of seeing bloated specs to sell systems. It is NOT
something I want to see and I feel that these false representations
have hurt WiMax adoption for years.
Scriv