Personally I don't have anyone to call, either. If you're at a customer site
and things don't work and you need documentation just think about it - you
have no connectivity anywhere, no matter where you store your data it is out
of reach.

If you copy it locally, which really isn't feasible to keep updated, you'll
have some information but not nearly enough.  I have a Dude server that
helps me troubleshoot where the problem is - I work from the router towards
their connection.  Typically I assume backhauls are good and just work at
the AP to the customer or the SU where the repeater is (first hop off the
backbone).  Looks like...

http://i36.tinypic.com/epj2ap.jpg

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle