From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 5:17 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Micropops

I have an AT&T aircard built into my laptop (Thinkpad t500; Ericsson
f3507g) and if it worked half of the places I try I'd be happy.  Many
places just don't seem offer a strong enough signal and the rest associate
but never get pppoe operating.  There have been a few places where their
DNS was down, but I got online and used my own DNS.

Don't count on aircards for remote connectivity (or your cell phone for
data, tethered or not).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

------