I will be attending a Strategy Meeting in New York later this month which is
hosted by NABA (Native American Broadband Association and Intersections
International).  Alex Goldman will be covering these meetings as well.
Between now and then, I would like to hear from WISPs across the country
that may have worked with Indian tribes in the past or are presently working
with them.  Part of Alex's articles will focus on how private ISPs are
successfully working with the Indian Nation, however I would also like to
hear the downside of anyone's experiences.  NABA has reached out to WISPA to
develop alliances and collaboration, both on the lobbying front and the
development of public/private partnerships so that many of the grants
awarded to the Indian tribes will have a good local ISP partner to assist in
the implementation of the projects.

If your ISP business is near a reservation, I would like to hear from you in
the next week.

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

Executive Director