I can't disclose because of NDA agreements what we pay but you should pay $15-$25 a meg.

On 10/4/2010 2:16 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
I recently got a $2900 100 meg quote from an AT&T reseller.

In today's world (depending on your target audience), a Level 3 or Cogent would be better than MCI or AT&T.
-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com