Flamefests accomplish nothing! I agree with what you say below and at this
point not sure what else I can add. Making it happen is what I want to see.
I may be wrong but I truly beleive proper UBB it's the only way to true QOS
on the internet, especially as applications continue to grow and become even
bigger resource hogs. I beleive we previously established that you have a
few years on me but this subject reminded me of back in '79 when I worked at
IBM as an Engineer. Companies charged for usage of their multi-million
dollar mainframes to both their internal and external "customers" in order
to keep a handle on resources. The current attitude of internet users is
that network resources are cheap. Over-usage is an unsustainable model even
with Moore's Law in play. The next few years will be interesting to say the
least!

-RickG