Yeah, their automated response that says someone will look at your
problem suggests you send a .sup file.  However, when I have put a very
detailed explanation of what I need help with, I have not had any
problem getting an immediate, correct response from them.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays Networking, LLC
Wireless Networking