Of course.  I run ROS on my own x86  all over the place.

--
On 1/9/2013 6:35 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

You have AirOS or that router software on your own x86 hardware?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Jan 9, 2013 6:30 PM, "Matt Hoppes" <mhop...@indigowireless.com> wrote:
Oh. It's that license thing again. Another reason I don't like MikroTik. With Uniquiti there are no license levels. You get what you purchased.