From: "Tim Cailloux" <t...@southern-internet.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:23pm
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Query to the group

I thought Apple pretty well pissed on this concept of user tracking (at least
with iPhone users) by psuedo-randomizing the MAC when scanning for WiFi
networks?  I never paid enough attention to how well it worked, but I saw it as
a pretty big anti-tracking feature.
(Not sure about Android.  I never had an Android phone I liked.  They exist,
I'm sure, but I had bad luck.)

tim

--
Tim Cailloux