have a look at this

https://wigle.net/

Murray

On 5/11/2017 1:04 AM, Chris Stradtman wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to this group to feel out the feasibility of an idea.

I'm working with a project that is looking at doing a sort of "analytics". One of the possible things this would involve would be paying WISPs to collect data on a particular SSID (this SSID would be controlled by the project I'm working with, so this isn't going into any gray privacy grounds). The group would want to get the content of the beacons seen with this particular SSID(s). It could either be done through vendor equipment that would support it, or it could be done via a passive probe colocated with the WISP's gear.

I thought I would float this idea out to the group to see how it is received.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Stradtman

Best Regards
WiFi-Texas brand products