IMO this site creates a bad image for their owners rather than a positive one, but personal opinions aside... I wonder if those who seem to like this type of site can answer a few questions to help us put this in perspective: What is the purpose for the existence of this site? What do the owners hope to achieve by investing in this site? How would you/the company behind the site measure success or failure of the site?

best,
Iva.

designer wrote:

Hi Kornel,

4 seconds and I go back to Mars.
I saw the "IMAGE", all hundreds kilobytes of it,
but I don't know who they are and what they're selling.

Well you would, if you looked at the site . . .

Small and blurry text. I just skip over blocks of text because I can't
read them.
Clicking images doesn't zoom them.

So why not use Opera?

There is no content on this site!

Speechless!

I can't *find* it either:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:http://www.fosterandpartners.com/

Well your google is different to mine, clearly. Also, if you put "foster and partners" in my Google, it's number one hit.

Obviously, we live in different worlds, in more ways than one :-)

Regards,

Bob McClelland,
Cornwall (U.K.)
www.gwelanmor-internet.co.uk