designer wrote:
4 seconds and I go back to Mars.
I saw the "IMAGE", all hundreds kilobytes of it,
but I don't know who they are and what they're selling.

Well you would, if you looked at the site . . .

And what if I'm blind or visually impaired? Or are you going to argue that "in that case, you won't appreciate the content of the site either, so b*gger off"?

Small and blurry text. I just skip over blocks of text because I can't
read them.
Clicking images doesn't zoom them.

So why not use Opera?

Because there is no "Best viewed in Opera" button on the page ;-)
Why should people change their browsers to accommodate for bad design choices?

--
Patrick H. Lauke
reÂdux (adj.): brought back; returned. used postpositively