Richard Czeiger wrote:
I think the bigger question is can someone proivde an example of when best to use the <br /> tag in general?
What type of content semantically requires a line break.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope Stewart"
I'm unsure whether I should in fact avoid using <br>:

The Secretary<br />
Your Club<br />
PO Box 999<br />
Anytown VIC 3000</p>

Ok, I'll bite and ask why would you not use <br /> in the address example above? Aren't the semantics of an address that the different elements are (usually) on separate lines?

Mike