Hope Stewart wrote:

How do others code an address? My feeling is that semantically it should be contained within one paragraph or entity of some sort. But if you were using a screen reader, how would you differentiate one line from the next?

Non-CSS browsers dictates where to use <br /> and/or other forms of
content-organizers. If <br /> is evil, then non-CSS browsers are too. I
don't think anyone is seriously considering discarding non-CSS browsers,
but many seem to overlook their existence in their hunt for total
separation between markup and style. That doesn't make sense.

So, in our search for semantically correct markup, we should at least
ask Lynx[1][2] if it makes sense -- or not. The answer will "kill" a lot
of "semantically correct solutions" already present on the web.

        Georg

[1]http://www.delorie.com/web/lynxview.html
[2]http://lynx.isc.org/
--