Hi Susie,

I haven't heard of this group before but I have gone through the website and it looks like something that's needed esp. among Universities.
I am definitely interested in attending the Sydney event in May.

Sydney Uni are actually having a web forum this afternoon for all CMS users and I will definitely mention this site and at least get people on board the mailing list.

--
signature 10.8.06 Best regards,
Adeline Yaw

Administrative Assistant
Centre for Physical Activity & Health
Level 2, Medical Foundation Building, K25
University of Sydney NSW 2006
t: +61 2 9036 3193 | f: +61 2 9036 3184
www.cpah.health.usyd.edu.au

Susie Gardner-Brown wrote:
WANAU - anyone heard of them? Web Accessibility Network for Australian Universities ...

http://www.wanau.org/site.html

They are proposing running their annual forum on Accessibility in online teaching at UQ where I work, and we’ve been asked to help ... :)

I expect I will be involved anyway, but would be interested in any feedback!

Cheers
Susie