Hi

Some great stuff, thanks to all.

>Are Ed's clients' customers more likely to search on 'Glory Days' or
>'Rugby World Cup 2007 Packages'?

Definitely the latter.  They want clients who want to go to the Rugby World
Cup 2007.  I presume they are not too bothered who their supplier is ;-)  Of
course keeping the "branding" on each page is also important.  I know
multiple <h1>'s are frowned upon but what about something like:

<h1 id="company">Glory Days</h1>
<h2 id="tagline">tickets, accommodation & travel packages for major events
throughout the uk, europe and worldwide</h2>

        <h1>Rugby World Cup 2007 Packages</h1>

Would I penalised for something like this?

E.