Tony Crockford wrote:
> .... the page content is the most important and therefore the semantic
> structure should follow content, not the "book cover".

I agree with what you have said Tony.... a phrase that best describes the
content of the page should appear between the H1 and branding rarely best
describes a page of content.

Branding should always be located at the top of the page structure but not
always in a H1 (Frank, your example was good). If branding is extra important
to a page (i.e. home), place it in the Title / Description.

Brad