Adam...

I am sorry but I have to disagree whole heartedly... What is the standards
group, if not a place where all people can who choose to, can come and gain
guidance and learning to become STANDARDS COMPLIANT??? It would appear that
this is exactly what the group is for...

I've mentioned this in another thread, where people get all uppity about not
exactly "web standards content" (I think in that example it was discussing
Development Platforms...)

Regardless we are all professionals, and we are here to help, to learn and
to keep up to date, so if somebody with slightly less experience than you
asks for assistance, what's the harm in giving that assistance? It doesn't
cost you anything and you do end up with a grateful developer/designer - and
that's positive networking - again a very big plus for any business.

</endOfRant>

Enjoy all :)

David Fuller
Developer