David,

Why sending this to the list?
I replied *off-list* to one of your post yesterday saying that keeping the
noise to a minimum is something we should all try to do, but you don't seem
to care. I'd agree that the post you replied to should not have been sent to
the list either, but still.
Please think twice before hitting the send button.

Thank you.

PS: sorry for the extra noise

--
Regards,