From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thiru Yoganathan
Sent: Wednesday, 12 November 2008 11:01 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] Question on servers and Email campaign

Hi Sherri

I think you have done the right thing, giving away root access means you
possibly could become quite vulnerable.....I think.

But I am pretty sure this person you are speaking with is talking rubbish
when she says others have given access.

Mind you, to at least keep a positive relationship. I am pretty sure you can
write some software basically allowing some form of restricted access to a
particular user name and login. This means you can give them access to the
areas which they need but keep them out of areas which are confidential.

I hope this helps

Cheers
TY