Was about to say! Very true, but the iPhone is proving a popular combination, especially with unlimited data on contract, and JS is turned on by default. There is an option to turn it off, but I doubt many would do so.

PS I'm using an iPhone all the time now, typing this message one one! It's great, and renders webpages brilliantly. Only thing is that it doesn't yet support flash - sorry for going OT here!

James

--
James Milligan
Lake Internet Services