How do you know we're running power? I run gain antennas including a 3
element beam at height on 30 meters. I get complaints from some that I
am running excessive power. (I run 50 watts except on 80/160 and 6m
where I will run up to 1500W)

Should I just run a G5RV so as not to bend the needle now?

Ria
N2RJ