What is the Yahoo Group name ?

Ed

On 3/24/2018 3:14 PM, Neil Zampella wrote:

Can this " 'power' and what is QRP" thread go to the Yahoo group??

This is for reports of BUGS or other ISSUES with the software, not how users OPERATE.

FWIW ... FT8 was NEVER a QRP mode, it is a WEAK SIGNAL mode as is the other WSJT-X modes.

From the first page of K1JT's website:

"/WSJT-X, WSJT, MAP65, /and/WSPR /are open-source programs designed for weak-signal digital communication by amateur radio.

Neil, KN3ILZ