A 'separate small group' wasn't exactly my proposal, Take: I simply
suggested that rather than simply assuming or asserting that there is an
issue with overcrowding and pushing for something to be done, we should take
a more scientific approach.

What would help address the claim (hypothesis) that the HF FT8 allocations
are "overcrowded"?

For example, we could systematically collect, collate and analyze our
ALL.TXT files for things such as:

*       How many stations are using FT8 on each of the HF bands
*       The proportion of FT8 overs that are repeats of previous overs,
suggesting communications failures due to factors such as QRM, QRN, QSB etc.
*       Trends i.e. how these factors vary over time

73

Gary  ZL2iFB