I'm afraid to say but AFAIK there are a lot more countries which require a SUFFIX and not a PREFIX - only countries which accept CEPT-license require a prefix. WSJT-X gives us as a feature the country of the compound callsign - so it should be the right country, independent of prefix or suffix.

73
Enrico, OE1EQW