Hi Bill,

sorry for the intrusion,

but I read some public lists with multiple "/".

Limiting to

https://lotw.arrl.org/lotw-user-activity.csv
https://sourceforge.net/p/wsjt/wsjt/8597/tree//branches/wsjtx/cty.dat

I found many "/" suffixies
/LH /LGT /QRPP /Q /R /[A-Z] .........

Some are found on
https://illw.net/
http://www.arrl.org/jamboree-on-the-air-jota/
and others

Other seem to me unintelligible.

/FF is for Flora and Fauna, form feed or other ?
/AM is also for Amplitude Modulation ?

There is a comprensive list of all of them ?

Thank in advance and apologize if /OOT

Sandro
IW3RAB

Il 13/04/2018 16:28, Frode LA2RL ha scritto:
Hi Bill,

There is also /AM for Aeronautical mobile operation.

73 Frode, LA2RL