Hello Claude and all,

in 9.2.II of that referred document, it says:

"...by adding an oblique character (“/”)"

They say 'adding' and for CW this would mean '/p' or something.

in 9.2.c it says "...by adding the Canadian amateur call sign
prefix...'

This would mean, if we follow the previous logic of 'adding':
<homecall>/<prefix> and prefix is according to the mentioned
'Schedule IV' table.

A ham of a CEPT country has to set it in front, "...an amateur
station licensed by the Government of the United States.."
(see 9.2 of that document) has to append the canadian prefix. (?)

73's de OE1MWW
Wolfgang

> On 04/12/2018 04:17 PM, John LeRoy via wsjt-devel wrote:

> Hi John & All,

>> Canada requires a postpend. Check the Canadian regs.

> According to the recent information (CQ-DL 4-2018) about the operation
> according to the CEPT agreement, Canada requires a prefix, as usual,
> such as VE4/ VO2/ VY2/ etc.

> Perhaps, there is more information here:
> http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/eng/sf01226.html

> Best wishes,
> Claude (DJ0OT)

73 de Wolfgang
OE1MWW

Amateur radio is the most expensive type of free-of-charge communication!
Amateurfunk ist die teuerste Art der kostenlosen Kommunikation!