On 15/10/2018 17:07, Black Michael via wsjt-devel wrote:
One other thing we seem to need is double-clicking on a message that is not a CQ or does not contain your callsign should not enable transmission.  Can't think of why you would want to transmit in such a situation and is much more likely to cause QRM than anything else....particularly in FT8.

Hi Mike,

I don't see a problem with what you describe above, this is how to tail-end a QSO, should be normal practice and rather than causing QRM does the opposite by making a QSO without the running station having to call CQ again.