Ken,

Gotcha ... First as well ... but first sig was on a “hint”...

003930 Tx 1550 ~ CQ VK3VM QF11

003945 1 0.2 1551 ~ VK3VM VK4GC QG62 a2

004000 Tx 1550 ~ VK4GC VK3VM +01

004015 3 0.2 1551 ~ VK3VM VK4GC R+02

004030 Tx 1550 ~ VK4GC VK3VM RR73

004045 4 0.2 1551 ~ VK3VM VK4GC 73

004100 Tx 1550 ~ CQ VK3VM QF11
004115 6 0.2 1551 ~ 1ST ON RC5 TN

Try setting “Enable AP” if not set. I am moving to “Deep Decode” now.

If others can hear Ken and I please come out and respond. Propagation into K is
reasonable for Rx for me here in Warrnambool, SW Victoria, VK.

73

Steve I
Vk3VM / VK3SIR