While operating FT8 I get an occasional Problem with wsjt-x quitting
transmitting. It is still receiving and decoding OK, but will not  turn the
6700 on and no audio drive is being sent to wsjt-x over the DAX link. When I
shut wsjt-x down using the red "X" the wsjt-x program is moved from the task
manager APPs location to the background tasks location in the Task Manager, and
I can not restart it. If I then select "end task" in the Task Manger I can
restart wsjt-x and every thing is back to normal. When the problem happens if I
go directly to the task manager and "end task" wsjt-x  in the APPS section the
program shuts down and restarts normally as expected.
1. This problem usually (but not every time) takes several hours to occur.2.
Normal operation of wsjt-x uses about 0 to 2 percent of CPU use (shown in task
manager). Except when    wsjt-x first starts to transmit (increases to 8 to 13
percent then goes down).3. CPU usage when the problem is active increases to 15
to 20 percent.4. After shutdown with the red "X" CPU usage remains at 15 to 20
percent. in the background tasks.Since I know that there is a problem it is
more of a nuisance than any thing else but some thing is wrong.I don't know
whether its wsjt-x, WIN 10, the 6700 or my computer (although my Laptop does
the same thing).Does anyone else see this problem?Al, N4AB