Do You know which program the other station was using?

Keijo EA5/OG55W

From: jeff millar
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:41 PM
To: WSJT Group ; WSJT software development
Subject: [wsjt-devel] Operation below 200 Hz

There was a station operating on a reported frequency of 68 Hz.  It showed up
on the waterfall at that location.  I have my Rx passband set to cover those
low frequencies.

The green frequency marker was placed on 200 Hz.  When I tried to shift-click
to his frequency, the Tx would only go as low as 200 Hz.

How did that operator set the Tx frequency to 68 Hz?

We worked, no problem.  But the display doesn't match the operation.

Any recommendations for this situation?

jeff, wa1hco