What does your audio chain look like?
Have you tried disabling autosuspend?
set autosuspend=-1

https://docs.kernel.org/driver-api/usb/power-management.html

Mike W9MDB

    On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 07:05:11 AM CDT, Daniel Uppström via
wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

   Hi all,
 I still experience this problem, described below. Now tested on WSJT-X v2.5.4
under Linux Mint.
 Waterfall stops updating after TX. Without any radio connected at all. So not
an RFI issue.
 Am I the only one that has seen this problem?

 Thanks,
 Daniel
 SM6VFZ