It's on github
Mike W9MDB

    On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 10:33:40 AM CDT, Marco Calistri
<py1...@outlook.com> wrote:

 Do you have the link for the source hamlib?
I'm using Linux (mainly).
If this newer version is on GitHub,  I can try compiling from it.
Regards,
Marco, PY1ZRJ
Inviato da Outlook per AndroidFrom: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2023 12:28:54 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>; Marco
Calistri <py1...@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] VFO readout on FT8 shutdown Please test the latest
hamlib.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/snmkzu8eif89yqs/libhamlib-4.dll?dl=0

Some rigs cannot change frequency while transmitting.  Are you using VOX?
SignaLink?
Some fixes were put in for these Yaeus rigs with this problem so hopefully this
works now for the FT-100 too.
If not....Please place this file as described
belowhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/t52ngcalsgnpm8m/wsjtx_log_config.ini?dl=0
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-XThe WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be
in the same location
For Linux put it in  ~/.configThe WSJT-X_Rigcontrol.log file will be
here:~/.local/share/WSJT-X
For MacOS put it in/Users/[username]/Library/Preferences Restart WSJT-X and
duplicate the problem.Shut down WSJT-X
Then send me the WSJT-X_RigControl.log fileMike W9MDB

On Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 09:45:37 AM CDT, Marco Calistri