On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Michael Kromer <mkro...@medozas.de> wrote:

> as announced previously I have good news: We have a very large set of
> packages for the following distributions:

That is some very impressive work! I like how you fixed it so parallel
make can work again, I was wondering why that was not working before.

I would like to test all your patches to the nx-libs redisributed
tarball, but I am unsure how to do it. I am running Archlinux, and to
use the packaging system the best way is just to follow the same
procedure as building a program from source code.

If I want to build the nx-libs redistributed from source, what patch
files from your RPMs should I use, and in what order should I apply
the patches?

After I apply the patches, will I be able to do a standard

$ ./configure --prefix=/usr
$ make
# make DESTDIR="$fakerootdir" install

procedure to build and install the libraries, nxagent, x2goagent, nxproxy ?