On Tue, 12 Feb 2013, Dario Faggioli wrote:

Well, this is a very fair point, with the only issue being that, if you
install 'libvirt-daemon-xen', things break! :-(

How can we change that and make it work? Perhaps libvirt-daemon-xen
shouldn't bring in, as dependency, libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl, at least
not in versions where the libxl libvirt driver is known to be broken?

It seems to me this thread has been focussing on a work around for an undisclosed problem rather than identifying what the problem actually is and solving it, or coming up with a better workaround. Could someone provide more details of exactly what happens and preferably submit a bug report to http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ so it can be looked at properly.

        Michael Young