Hi, thank you for the replay:

> -- What distribution ? version ?
the software I'm using on the console server is xen 3.2 on centos 5 32
bits, convirt 0.9; into the xen servers, centos 5 with xen 3.2 32 and
64 bits, managment ssh on port 24

I verify that gnome-vfs2 is trying to connect to port 22 instead of
port 24 that I specity into convirt.conf. How can I change
convirt.conf so that convirt connects to port 24 instead of port 22?

> -- For VNC, from the convirt machine...try the following.
>   ssh -X root@<host> vncviewer :<domid>
>   If u have specific port for ssh, try ssh -p <port> root@<host> vncviewer
> :<domid>
>  (Probably port 24 as seen from your config.)
>  (You can find domid as first column in the convirt VM list view on the
> right, when you select the server.)
>  Let us know if that works out.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# ssh -p 24 -X hyp11 vncviewer :1
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
VNC Viewer Free Edition 4.1.2 for X - built Mar 14 2007 23:13:57
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 RealVNC Ltd.
See http://www.realvnc.com for information on VNC.
vncviewer: unable to open display ""

unfortunately I have the same results..

> -- On the managed server, execute the command and send in the output.
>   netstat -an | grep LISTEN | grep 59

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# netstat -lnt | grep 59
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5900              0.0.0.0:*
     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5901                0.0.0.0:*
     LISTEN

> -- When you select a VM and choose Edit Settings.. what happens.

If I select edit It happens anything but if I select chenge a pop up
windows opens.

Regards,

Marco Strullato