Hi

> Can you do :
> ssh -p 24 -X
> And then echo $DISPLAY.
>
> Please check your login scripts for the root user too see it eh DISPLAY is
> getting unset.
If I do ssh -p 24 -X hyp03 from the console machine to a hypervisor I
get an emply DISPLAY variable

Exactly I get

Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.

VNC Viewer Free Edition 4.1.2 for X - built Mar 14 2007 23:13:57
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 RealVNC Ltd.
See http://www.realvnc.com for information on VNC.
vncviewer: unable to open display ""

You can find logs but I believe they will be unuseful..

I believe it could be a problem of my xen hvm configuration file. What
do you think?

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
memory =2048
shadow_memory = 8
name = "servername"
vcpus=2
#pae=0
acpi=0
apic=0
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/HYP11VM/SERVER,ioemu:hda,w']
device_model = '/usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
boot="c"
#snapshot=1
sdl=0
vnc=1
vncviewer=1
vnclisten="0.0.0.0"
#vncconsole=1
#vncpasswd='abc123'
#stdvga=1
#serial='pty'
#localtime=1
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=eth0']
ne2000=0

>> > -- When you select a VM and choose Edit Settings..
>> what happens.
>>
>> If I select edit It happens anything but if I select chenge
>> a pop up
>> windows opens.
>>

> Bit unclear on when you dont get anything and when does a pop up window open.
> What does open window look like (title, contents..) ?

About this this is a mine mistake. It works

> Can you please check the convirt.log and send me errors/Exception.

Regards,

Marco Strullato